The Almería province of Spain
This area of Spain is still one of Spain´s hidden gems, only emerging in recent times to the canny and discerning buyer!
The province of Almería offers pleasures which are hard to come by in the Mediterranean: over 100 km of untamed coastline and landscapes of outstanding beauty. These are just some of the attractions Almería has to offer:
- Almería is hot! It is the driest city in continental Europe with an average of 320 days of sunshine per year.
- Almería is a beautiful stretch of diverse coastline and interior landscape, situated between Murcia and the Granada coast.
- It has an average population is only 700,000 yet it occupies 10% of Andalucia
- Almería offers excellent value for money; it is one of the least expensive areas of Spain to buy and live. It has a laid-back feel, it has no pretentions, yet it attracts the discerning buyer.
- It has low rise developments in the resort areas Mojacar, Garrucha and Vera to name a few.
- Easy access to some of Spain's, most beautiful and historical cities, Granada and Alicante -2 hours, Barcelona, Cordoba and Malaga - 4 hours.
- Home to one of Spain's most beautiful national parks, the Cabo de Gata. We have miles of unspoiled beaches to enjoy!
- Four accessible airports: Almería 55 minutes; Murcia International 1 hour and 30 minutes; Alicante and Granada 2 hours ( to our office in Lubrín)
- Gastro Capital of Spain for 2019!